Pardon Our Dust...
Dallas North Tollway
The new bridge deck ready for concrete at Tennyson Parkway
A portion of the Dallas North Tollway will be closed from late Friday, Aug. 26, to early Saturday, Aug. 27. The tollway closure is needed to allow crews to pour concrete on the new Tennyson Parkway bridge. The new bridge will accommodate the addition of the fourth lane on the DNT. This bridge work will require the north- and southbound lanes on the Tollway to be closed.
Lane closures needed to complete this work include:
● The northbound entrance ramp from Spring Creek Parkway closed.
● East- and westbound Tennyson Parkway between north- and southbound Dallas Parkway (the DNT frontage road) closed.
● All northbound DNT lanes from the Spring Creek Parkway exit to the Sam Rayburn Tollway closed.
● The northbound exit ramps at Legacy and Headquarters Drives closed.
● The northbound DNT direct-connector ramp to east- and westbound SRT closed.
● All southbound lanes of the DNT from Gaylord Parkway to the Spring Creek Parkway entrance ramp closed.
● The southbound entrance ramps from Granite Parkway, State Highway 121 and Legacy Drive closed.
● The southbound exit ramps to Legacy Drive and Spring Creek Parkway closed.
● The east- and westbound direct-connector ramps from the SRT to southbound DNT closed.
NTTA coordinated these closures with the city of Plano. Electronic signs are alerting drivers to the closures. Law enforcement personnel will be on duty to assist motorists.
As always, NTTA appreciates the public's patience during the ongoing construction.