Welcome to Addison Airport
Addison Airport is conveniently located in the heart of the North Dallas business district, close to Downtown Dallas, Plano Legacy Corridor, Richardson and Frisco, we are where you want to be.
ADS is home to more than 650 based aircraft with nearly 100,000 annual operations. Serving the general-aviation public with two exceptional FBOs; an FAA control tower; 24-hour U.S. Customs services; no landing fees; over 70 aircraft-related businesses on the field and hospitality that is second to none, we welcome you to experience Addison Airport.
I want to...
ADS Services and Features:
- FAA Control Tower
- 24-hour U.S. Customs
- 7,200-foot runway to accommodate larger aircraft
- Two 24-hour full service fixed base operators: Million Air & Atlantic Aviation
- 24-hour security
- 750 based aircraft
- No touch-and-go training operations allowed
- Upscale hotels, restaurants & shopping
- Downtown Dallas - 14 miles south
- Legacy/Plano/Frisco - 9 miles north
- Las Colinas/Irving - 13 miles west
- Richardson Telecom Corridor - 12 miles east