Benefits and Compensation
The Town of Addison offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- The Addison Police Department will offer lateral pay for those applicants with prior, full-time, law enforcement experience. This applies to both in and out of state, federal, state, and local jurisdictions.
- For more information on lateral transfers and starting salaries, click here.
- The Town of Addison participates in the Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS) at a 2 to 1 matching rate contributed by the Town.
- Additionally, the Town offers an optional Deferred Compensation 457 plan with matching funds.
- The Town observes 9 holidays throughout the year, including a personal holiday for the employee's birthday.
- Addison offers a Tuition Reimbursement program and grade bonuses.
- Employee health insurance premiums are almost completely paid for by the Town with substantial discounts for dependents and spouses.