If a warrant has been issued for your arrest, the following procedures apply:
- You may pay your warrant(s) in full in person at the Addison Municipal Court. You may pay the fine using cash, money order, cashier's check, or credit card. No personal checks will be accepted for warrants.
- Note, payment in full will result in a conviction and will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety
- If you have never appeared in court, you may post a cash bond to have the warrant removed and set a court date. Surety Bonds will only be accepted upon approval of the Judge. Please contact the Court for the bond amount.
- If you have been before the Judge and judgment has been entered and a fine assessed on your case, your only option is to pay the fine in full. No extensions or court dates will be given.
- You may contact the court clerk at 972.450.7111 to obtain the status of your case and amount you owe.