Addison is committed to providing financial transparency. We provide multiple resources for tracking expenditures and incoming funds handled by the Finance Department.
- Summary Information
- Revenues & Expenditures per Capita
- Property Tax Rate per $100 of Valuation
- Traditional Finances
Debt Obligations - Below we have provided downloadable data, documents, and visualizations for the Town of Addison's outstanding debt.
- Local Annual Debt Report and Debt Book
- Tax-Supported and Revenue-Supported Debt
- Inflation Adjusted Tax-Supported Debt Per Capita
- Downloadable Issue-by-Issue Debt Obligations
- Debt 101 Presentation from the January 23, 2018 City Council Meeting
- View the debt service payment history and requirements in the Town's Annual Budgets.
- For debt statistics on all Texas cities, counties, school districts, community colleges, and the state itself please visit the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Debt at a Glance tool page.
- Additional debt information is available on the Bond Review Board local government debt data website.
Town of Addison Annual Energy Consumption
Addison Receives Transparency Award
Addison received the Transparency Star Award from the Texas Comptroller's Office for providing easy online access to important financial data.