How to Apply
We are currently scheduling individual appointments for the Police Entrance Exam!
- We are currently accepting individual appointments for the Police Entrance Exam.
- Please submit a completed Personal History Statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your test date. Please do not send any of the supporting documents at this time (birth certificate, transcript, etc.)
- Please visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to make sure you have the latest version of Adobe to properly complete the Personal History Statement. Using other software may result in your application being unreadable.
- You may submit your Personal History Statement without it being notarized, we will notarize it the day you test.
- For more details on written exam and physical fitness tests, please click here.
Steps in the Application Process:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Examination
- Polygraph Examination
- Oral Interview Board
- Background Investigation
- Interview with the Chief of Police
- Contingent Offer
- Medical Examination/ Drug Screen
- Psychological Examination