How to Apply
- Complete a Personal History Statement* and submit along with all required documents listed on Page 2 of the Personal History Statement. Contact the Police Department at 972.450.7100 with any questions regarding the Personal History Statement and submission.
- Once complete, contact the Addison Police Department at 972.450.7100 or email@example.com to submit the Personal History Statement and to schedule your test date.
- For more details on Police Officer testing information, click here.
* Note: Do not sign the last page of the Personal History Statement. It will be notarized by a representative of the Police Department during submittal. You must have all required documents in order to submit an application.
Steps in the Application Process:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Examination
- Polygraph Examination
- Oral Interview Board
- Background Investigation
- Interview with the Chief of Police
- Contingent Offer
- Medical Examination/ Drug Screen
- Psychological Examination