New Trial

If you are found guilty, you may make a written Motion for New Trial to the Court for a new trial under Texas Government Code Sec. 30.00022.

The motion must be filed within ten (10) days after a judgment or verdict of guilt has been rendered against you and must specifically include what grounds you rely upon. The judge may grant a new trial if confident that an error has occurred in the trial of your case. Only one new trial may be granted for each offense.

Contact Us

Court Clerk:
(Ticket questions)


Wedding Inquiries:
(Information on Marriage Ceremonies)



To Send a Request to the Prosecutor, click here.
(Attach your letter or motion to the email that will pop up.)

4799 Airport Parkway
Addison, TX 75001