- Addison Citizens Academy
- Alarm Permits
- Animal Control
- Boards and Commissions Application
- Close Patrol
- Events & Attractions
- Garage Sale Policy
- Library Services
- Mosquito Control
- New Addison resident
- Report a Problem
- Schedule an Inspection
- Sign Up for Weekly Newsletter
- Trash Removal
- Who Represents me?
Addison provides water, sewer and trash services to its residents. You have an option to select your own electricity provider.
Addison launches new utility billing platform with November bill.
Need help registering on the new billing portal? Detailed instructions will be available here beginning November 26.
In an effort to offer enhanced services for our customers, maintain security, and streamline operations, Addison is moving all utility billing operations to a new platform.
This new change will require current portal users to re-register on the site after you receive your November invoice. The new portal will be live beginning November 26.
- All November invoices will be mailed – there will not be any e-bills distributed. If you currently receive e-bills and would like to continue to do so, you will need to opt in on the new system.
- Automatic credit card payments will NOT be made for November. You will need to re-enroll on the new portal.
- All users will be assigned a new account number. If you pay your bill through your bank's bill pay system, you will need to update your account number.
Your November utility bill will include detailed instructions to guide you through the registration process. Instructions will also be available on the Town's website at AddisonTexas.net.
Finance staff will be available Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm by calling 972-450-7081 to answer any questions.
We will also have staff available on December 6 from 9am - 11am and 1pm - 4pm at the Addison Athletic Club to assist you.