Serving Our Residents & Preserving Our Community
Protecting Addison is our highest priority, and the Fire Department is on a mission to achieve a level of service to our community and the dedication of our employees is second to none.
Deputy Fire ChiefView Directory
Deputy Fire Chief
Fire Admin Supervisor
The Mission Statement of the Addison Fire Department is to protect the persons and property in Addison by providing quality and innovative emergency services - simply stated: "Help those in need".
Committed to guarding and preserving the lives and property of those who call our city home, our department provides fire protection and emergency services across Addison. The Fire Department’s 56 members strive to earn the respect of our community through critical operations based upon concern, compassion, and professionalism in all endeavors. Working together to accomplish our mission, our team is certified in emergency medicine, and all of our vehicles are staffed with highly trained paramedics who can provide advanced life support services within minutes.
Members of the Addison Fire Department
Total response time of the first arrival unit for 90% of all emergency calls
Fire Stations in Addison
The Addison Fire Department values are as follows:
TO OUR COMMUNITY
- The lives of our members and customers are our highest priority.
- We strive to be fiscally responsible in all we do.
- We will strive to earn the respect of our community by providing the best possible service based upon concern, compassion and professionalism in all endeavors.
TO OUR ORGANIZATION
- We work as a team to accomplish the Department and Town’s mission and goals through open communication, cooperation and recognition of shared successes.
- We encourage and promote pride, loyalty and a sense of ownership in our department and our community.
TO EACH OTHER
- We are committed to openness and honesty in all situations.
- We value each member of the department and treat their diverse contributions with dignity, fairness and respect.
- We are accountable to those we serve and each other.
Fire Department Phone Numbers
Fire Department Main: 972.450.7201
Fire Marshal Contact: 972.450.7221
Non-Emergency Contact: 972.450.7156
2018 Call Volume
Commission on Fire Accreditation International
The Addison Fire Department is one of 196 agencies accredited through the Commission on Fire Accreditation International (CFAI). Accreditation allows the department to measure the quality of our fire and emergency services and helps us to establish methods for continuous improvement.
Fire Sprinkler Ordinance
Did you know?
Addison is nationally known for having one of the most progressive fire sprinkler ordinances in the world! All buildings with more than 500 square feet - including residences - are equipped with an approved fire sprinkler system when they are constructed.