- Addison Citizens Academy
- Alarm Permits
- Animal Control
- Boards and Commissions Application
- Close Patrol
- Events & Attractions
- Garage Sale Policy
- Library Services
- Mosquito Control
- New Addison resident
- Report a Problem
- Schedule an Inspection
- Sign Up for Weekly Newsletter
- Trash Removal
- Who Represents me?
Addison Athletic Club
A great reason to live in Addison is the Addison Athletic Club. The Athletic Club offers a wide variety of recreational, health, fitness and athletic programs for residents only. We have about 3,500 members with about 400 participating on our busiest days and offer special programs and events for all ages.
Assistant Director of RecreationView Directory
Assistant Director of Recreation
Children's Program Coordinator
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- LifeFitness weight circuit, Hammer Strength weight circuit, dumbbells
- Treadmills, electronic bikes, elliptical trainers
- Gymnasium, indoor track, aerobics studio, Xtraining room, multipurpose room
- Whirlpool spa, sauna and steam rooms
- Outdoor trails
- Tennis court
- Two racquetball courts
Residents, please visit the Athletic Club and present:
- Your valid Texas Driver's License or Texas Identification Card with current Addison address
Plus ONE of the following proof of residency showing name and current Addison address (contact Athletic Club for other qualifying documents):
- Vehicle insurance registration
- Voter registration
- Utility bill
- Bank document
- Apartment residents must bring leasing office verification form
- One-time $10.00 nonrefundable processing fee per applicant. Lost cards are $10.00 each.
Click here for a printable version of membership qualifications.
Memberships are valid for as long as you reside in Addison. Memberships will expire annually. While there is no fee for renewal, residents are required to show proof of address annually to ensure you are an Addison resident.
Members are allowed to bring up to two guests per visit. Guest fees are as follows:
$8.00 for ages 15 and up
$4.00 for ages 8-14
$2.00 for ages 7 and under
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||5:30am - 10:00pm|
|Friday||5:30am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm - 6:00pm|
Number of current Athletic Club members
Square footage of interior space at the Athletic Club
Gallons of water in the Outdoor Leisure Pool
AAC Membership Guide
Get all the details on membership, fees, reservations and more in the new Addison Athletic Club Membership Guide.
3900 Beltway Dr.
Addison, TX 75001
Main Phone Number: